Providing All Your Answers In Estate Planning Needs
At Abbott, Thomson, Mauldin, Parker, Beer & Rick, P.L.C., in Jackson, we meet the estate planning needs of individuals and families throughout south-central Michigan. Our team of experienced attorneys gives valuable estate planning counsel to clients with personal and business interests.
We can help you in dealing with many estate planning issues such as the creation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives as well as the probate process. Our attorneys, who have decades of combined experience, will help you prepare a plan and get your estate in order.
Helping You Protect Your Family And Estate
Innovative estate planning requires more than just having a will. Depending on clients’ needs and objectives, they may consider a series of documents that protect them, their family and assets. That’s why our law firm offers a broad spectrum of estate planning services, including:
- Will and trust creation : Formulating your plans on dealing with your estate
- Powers of attorney matters : Making sure you have the right people in place to make health care-related and financial decisions when you no longer can
- Gifting: Providing insight when giving monetary gifts
- Living wills/health care directives: Ensuring that instructions are in place as to what health care professionals should do if you are in a comatose or vegetative state
- Guardianships: Naming trusted guardians for your minor children
- Conservatorships: Helping you manage your personal and financial affairs in voluntary and involuntary conservatorship situations
- Business succession planning: Creating plans on what to do with your business upon your death
- Probate and trust administration : Resolving your estate and overseeing your trusts
Our experienced lawyers provide an elite level of personal attention to each client. We tailor estate planning strategies to achieve each person’s goals quickly and effectively. We also offer counsel on matters of probate and trust administration, guiding our clients through the probate process.
We Offer Free Consultations
The best way to start learning about your estate planning options is to talk with the attorneys at Abbott, Thomson, Mauldin, Parker, Beer & Rick, P.L.C., in Jackson, Michigan. For decades, we have helped clients throughout south-central Michigan. We are experienced and knowledgeable, and we provide free initial consultations. Please contact us online or call 517-787-8570.